1. homepregnancy test for in vitro diagnosis and disposable, can not be reused.
2. when the aluminum plastic bag is opened, please do not put the test paper in the air for a long time so as to avoid the test failure.
3. when the concentration of HCG is very high, the color of the detection line may be shallower, which is a normal phenomenon.
4. if the test is suspected of being pregnant, and the test results are negative, the morning urine test can be collected 48 hours later.
5. some endocrine diseases and tumors (including hydatidiform mole, choriocarcinoma, bronchogenic carcinoma, renal carcinoma, endometrial hyperplasia) patients, due to higher levels of HCG in urine may be positive results.
6. when the uterus is suspected to be ectopic and abnormal pregnancy, the diagnosis should be combined with other methods.